TOWN OF MOUNT AIRY
The Town of Mount Airy is seeking a highly motivated, self-starting team player to supervise, direct and coordinate all Parks and Recreation activities of the Town including special events.
• Bachelor’s Degree in recreation administration, physical education or a closely related field and four (4) years’ experience in supervising recreation programs, or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Write and manage annual grant applications and opportunities.
• Ability to organize and direct parks and recreation programs.
• Must be familiar with social media and related applications.
• Considerable knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, & Excel.
• Position requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work evenings and weekend hours.
Mail or fax resume to: P.O. Box 50, Mount Airy, MD 21771,
Fax (301) 829-1259 or apply online.
Deadline is April 23, 2018. EOE