This junior-level position primarily supports EWA’s membership recruitment and retention activities and associated membership database, renewal invoicing, and event support. The successful candidate needs to have 2-3 years experience, be a self-starter with strong Microsoft Office skills and attention to detail. They are articulate and professional via phone, interpersonal, and writing skills. This is a full-time non-exempt position located in Herndon, Virginia.
- Manage customer and membership management system (CiviCRM) with data entry, reporting, and other CRM (Constituent Relationship Management) maintenance duties.
- Collaborate with Information Technology department to institute CRM enhancements where needed, e.g., for interoperability with EWA’s e-commerce portal, Cevo.
- Distribute new-member kits and conduct welcome calls to verify receipt of member benefits.
- Assist with membership marketing initiatives and membership dues modeling and analyses.
- Assist membership and accounting departments with monthly renewal invoicing process.
- Organize and manage EWA’s marketing presence and booth logistics at industry trade shows and events.
- Organize and manage off-site member meetings such as Board of Directors, Executive Committee, and other committees, and coordinate logistics with venues/hotels.
- Work closely with EWA Conference Director to assist with annual conference planning, attendee and exhibitor registration, and event support and marketing.
- Organize and manage internal meetings and off-site staff functions, and coordinate logistics.
- Support multiple departments with office operations duties, e.g., clerical assistance to senior leadership, including travel arrangements, and provide backup to office coordinator for mail, reception, and other office operations duties.
- Special marketing, communications, clerical, and other projects and duties as assigned.