King Buick GMC Mitsubishi is currently accepting applications for a Service Management position. One of our biggest assets is our great ownership and family culture.
Every employee of King Buick GMC Mitsubishi is considered part of our family and we are always looking to add more members to our family.
Come join our team! Benefits
* Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
* Long and Short Term Disability * 401K Plan
* Paid Time Off * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Great Tenure- 9.6 years average!
Responsibilities * Assist customers in servicing, repairing and explaining each service needed
* Understand customer; match requirements and concerns to various service options
* Explain service being performed and keep customer informed and updated throughout the service of their vehicle
* Stay up to date on new products, features, accessories and attending product training as required
* Maintain a service customer follow up system that supports repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction
* Provide exceptional customer service by handling customer complaints immediately and appropriately
Qualifications * A minimum of 3 years dealership service department experience
* Experience in employee supervision and personnel administration preferably in a service technician environment.
* Manage advisors, technicians, cashiers, warranty administrators, and porters on dealership procedures.
* Strong focus on providing excellent customer service
* Ability to listen, communicate effectively and resolve conflict with customers, employees and co-workers.
* Clean driving record and valid driver's license
* Driven personality, eager to improve and able to work within and support internal teams
* CDK experience a plus * Bilingual (English and Spanish) a plus
Location/Region: Gaithersburg, MD (20898)