Part Time Receptionist
Vika Maryland, LLC – Receptionist
VIKA’s Germantown Maryland office is seeking a reliable and professional part-time front desk receptionist Monday – Friday from 8am until 12 pm. This position will provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate staff, mail distribution, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
• Answers multiple phone lines and routes to appropriate personnel in a polite and professional manner.
• Greets and assists visitors.
• Receives, Logs, Scans/Copies (as necessary) and distributes incoming deliveries of plans, project related forms and incoming daily mail. Prepares transmittals and coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services.
• Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office and breakroom supplies including specialty items.
• Copies, scans and saves plans to project files. Maintains various file rooms.
• Coordinates use of all conference rooms and sets up meetings (including lunch/snacks when requested). After meetings, straighten up rooms and restock with necessary supplies.
• Responsible for updating the Administrative Team calendar, posting all meetings, seminars and leave requests. Updates multiple telephone lists.
• Keeps kitchen in neat and orderly fashion by restocking supplies and cleaning up on a regular basis.
• Act as liaison with office vendors and property manager.
• Assist Senior Administrative personnel, when needed.
• Other duties, as required.
High School Diploma
At least one year of Receptionist/Administrative Assistant experience.
We currently offer great benefits that include medical, dental, 401k plan, generous tuition reimbursement and a professional development program. Our recruitment program brings new leaders into the company, while our professional development commitment encourages them to grow with us. VIKA Maryland, LLC provides a team-oriented environment, where staff members benefit from a comprehensive learning environment and many opportunities for advancement. VIKA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, age, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.