Shepherd’s Staff In-home Care is hiring a part-time Scheduling Assistant.
- Minimum of high school diploma, two-year college degree preferred
- Two years’ office experience that includes at least one year of experience in handling scheduling activities and customer relations
The ideal person for the job will be:
- Team-oriented, with excellent interpersonal, organization, and communication skills
- Calm and clear-headed under pressure and thrive on solving scheduling puzzles
- Optimistic, energetic, tenacious, cheerful, and diplomatic with a high degree of common sense
- Comfortable with multitasking
- Someone who enjoys challenges and has a “Get It Done” attitude
- Paid sick leave and vacation
- Dental & vision coverage
- Supplemental benefits
- Great work environment
- Opportunity for advancement
Duties will include
- Answering the phone and recording all calls
- Creating schedules for clients
- Assisting the scheduling team to fill open shifts
- Help with general office duties
Grow your career with a growing company!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.