Insurance Agent, Financial Planner
Fast-track Insurance Partner
NEW YORK LIFE- GREATER WASHINGTON
FREDERICK, MD US
New York Life- Greater Washington
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
Join the New York Life team as a motivated financial service professional committed to bettering the lives of others. We want to grow your career by helping you make our many financial products and services available to clients who are looking for a sustainable approach to achieving a sound financial future.
Training, Support, and Professional Development: New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our programs give you the ability to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Service Professionals offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
1-Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
2- Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as of 7/30/18.
3- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
4- Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
- Assess each client’s potential life and financial needs to create an individualized financial plan that leverages the products and serves we offer
- Implement social media and other marketing tools to identify, seek, and generate prospects with whom you can foster strong, long-term relationships as a reliable financial service professional
- Participate in educational meetings or seminars relevant to client risk tolerant and financial objectives for research prior to offering sound financial advice
- Assist clients with decisions related to life insurance, mutual funds, savings plans, and other financial products and services
- Work with each client to collect personal financial information including status, cash flow, and expectations for documentation in our CRM
- Required to effectively network to identify potential new clients
- Must possess uncompromising integrity and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Must have effective relationship management skills
About New York Life- Greater Washington
The tradition of conservative investment management practices and the ability to meet customer need has built a company that people can trust with their finances and their futures. New York Life is completely dedicated to maintaining its position as both a leader among insurance companies and a major force in the financial services industry. By staying true to the principles of prudent expansion, conservative growth, full service and, above all, a strong field force, New York Life will maintain and enhance its reputation as The Company You Keep.