Paralegal - Family Law and Litigation
Established AV-rated law firm in downtown Frederick, Maryland, seeking an experienced paralegal in the areas of family law and general civil litigation. Three to five years minimum experience preferred. Strong computer skills, communication and organizational skills required.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Processing & organizing documents for discovery
• Filing of pleadings, incl. electronic filings
• Communicating w/court personnel on the status of cases
• Assisting with trial preparation & exhibits
• Coordinating & scheduling client mediations
Competitive salary and benefits package, including flexible hours, generous paid vacation and holidays. Office located near the courthouse. Free deck parking pass provided. All inquiries will be kept confidential. Please apply online today with your resume.