Fully Managed Mobility project for a major federal agency – with full support for ordering, trouble tickets, carrier engagement, device logistics, reporting, billing, and disputes. The Service Desk is a key component, providing phone answering during government business hours, with emergency 24x7x365 support.
- Inbound phone representative, supporting Wireless Help Desk functions – provisioning, upgrades, break/fix, how-to
- Adheres to all policies, processes, and reporting requirements
- Provides timely escalation and initiates remediation efforts by engaging appropriate teams
- Available for customer site meetings in the DC area
- Supports urgent calls off-hours as needed
- 2 years of experience in a Help Desk capacity, preferably in support of wireless telecom and portals
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, stay organized, and effectively handle shifting priorities in a dynamic work environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Ability to think creatively and demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of system fundamentals, wireless telecom (devices, rate plans, mobile device management)
- Analytical and organizational skills, as well as accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent phone communication skills with customers
- Ability to work well within a team environment, as well as independently
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills
TurningPoint Global Solutions is a fast growing information technology services company that caters to federal, state, and local government and commercial clients.
At TurningPoint Global Solutions, our heritage of innovation and strong software engineering capabilities enables us to provide our full suite of mission-critical solutions in a timely and cost effective manner. The high level of customer satisfaction with our solutions is exemplified by our happy repeat customer base. We take pride in our longstanding reputation of predictability, dependability and corporate decision-making that delivers meaningful results and preserves the longevity of our client partnerships. Founded in 2002, we are privately funded and debt free. TurningPoint Software Engineering process is independently appraised at CMMI Maturity Level 4.
TurningPoint is currently providing software development / maintenance services, IV&V/PMO services, infrastructure support services and enabling technologies to Commercial, State, and Federal Government clients in the areas of telecommunications, Health IT, and e-Commerce technologies.
TurningPoint provides excellent career opportunities and offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package. TurningPoint fosters an environment that encourages teamwork, creativity, and recognition. TurningPoint is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants are considered for employment without any discrimination due to their race, gender, religion, age, marital status, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by Federal, state, or local law. This policy extends to all aspects of employment with TurningPoint, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring decisions, assignment, advancement, compensation, benefits, retention, and termination.
TurningPoint is a 15 year old software development and engineering services company catering to both Government and non-governmental clients. We pride ourselves in developing cutting edge solutions, and solving complex business problems for our customer. We have repeat customer base, with strong past performance reports. Recently achieved CMMI Level 4 certification for our Software Development process area.