As Microsoft continues to push and our clients continue to transition to cloud technology (Email, Accounting, Identity Management etc..) our skill's must adapt. We are looking to help further expand our development departments abilities by bringing in people that are familiar with working in a primarily cloud and web environment. As a developer at KTL Solutions, you can expect to be involved in the majority of the software development process. Starting from designing an appropriate solution to developing, testing and then eventually deployment.
- Work with project leads and clients on design documents.
- Architect solutions to satisfy design documents.
- Develop, test and deploy solutions based on the proposed architecture.
- Create technical and end user documentation.
- Utilize source control.
- Track and record time against specific tasks/projects.
- Research and resolve submitted bugs.
- Stay current with technology we utilize.
- Opportunities to attend formal classroom training and Microsoft conferences are provided.
- Subscriptions to educational resources are provided.
- Work independently or in a group depending on the project.
- Attain related Microsoft certifications
- KTL will reimburse the price of the exam.
- 4+ years of .Net software development experience.
- Experience working with Azure.
- Modern web authentication experience. (OAuth, SAML, OpenID, etc.)
- Web development experience.
- Experience utilizing 3rd party API's.
- SQL experience.
Technology We Use:
- Azure (Logic Apps, Functions, Storage, Azure SQL, Web Apps, etc..)
- Microsoft SQL
- Windows Server
- Visual Studio
KTL Solutions is a leading provider of Microsoft products and services and are currently one of the top partners in the Mid-Atlantic region. Our consultants do far more than just implement or upgrade systems. We understand that businesses are unique and we help apply the right technology to improve the financial, customer service and operational processes. Our application, technology and development consultants will work with organizations to determine the level of services are needed to achieve immediate and long-term goals. Based on our experience working with hundreds of clients, we bring best practices and recommend proven process improvements.
Location/Region: Frederick, MD