** No Third Party Candidates/ Agencies/ Subcontractors**
Apptium has an exciting opportunity for a Sales professional to join our Digital Marketing team. This individual will work closely with clients to help them understand and exceed business objectives with smart, cutting-edge ad campaigns.
We are looking for a highly motivated performer with ambition, passion, and creativity. You must have a deep understanding of digital media with the ability to credibly articulate strategic insights for clients that are based on data and research.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify new business opportunities, aggressively pursue them and close new sales
- To provide strategic advice and help businesses get the best ROI on their advertising investment by working closely with them in a consultative role
- Gain an extensive knowledge of our capabilities, specifically with PPC, SEO, display, content marketing, website development, mobile marketing and more
- Create proposals and present solutions to prospects and clients
- Interpret market-analytics data and convey campaign wins to clients in order to retain clients and grow existing clients’ monthly investments
- Manage your own sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Develop and maintain competitive knowledge on industries and products to leverage in the sales cycle
- Stay informed of digital advertising best practices
- Act as a point of contact for clients and organize regular meetings to discuss requirements
- Representing the company at exhibitions, meetings and trade shows
- Travel as needed and dependent on location
Qualifications and Skills
- BS/BA Degree in Sales, Marketing or related field from an accredited college or university
- 0-3 years work in sales account management
- Passion for all things digital
- Possess a Hunter’s mentality
- Proven presentation skills to diverse audiences
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- A strong network and reputation is highly preferred
- Efficient time management skills - must be able to work independently and handle multiple ongoing tasks with rapidly changing priorities
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
APPTIUM is an emerging leader in the information technology software and professional services domain serving Forbes Global 2000 and other large enterprise companies with a primary focus on the Telecom, Media & Entertainment, High Tech, and Healthcare industries. We help our clients gain competitive advantage by using technology to make their businesses more responsive to market opportunities and threats, strengthen relationships with their customers, suppliers, and partners, improve productivity, and reduce information technology costs.
APPTIUM was founded with the go-to-market offering of designing, building, and delivering business-driven technology solutions using both custom development and third party software products. Our solutions include Web 2.0 Technologies, Portals, Business Integration, Customer Relationship Management, Custom Applications, Technology Platform Implementations, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Enterprise Performance Management, eCommerce, and Customer Self-Service, Big Data / Analytics Solutions among others. Our solutions enable our clients to operate a real-time enterprise that dynamically adapts business processes and the systems that support them to meet the changing demands of an increasingly global, Internet-driven, and competitive marketplace.
APPTIUM was among the 100 fastest growing tech companies in the DC metropolitan area in 2016 - voted by the Business Journal. Apptium has won innovation awards for its technology innovation two years in a row - 2015 and 2016 at the Telemanagement Forum (TM Forum) in Nice, France. Our innovation and our success are rooted in our one major driving force - our people.
Our casual and flexible environment promotes creativity and collaboration, so you have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects, while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Bring us your passion, curiosity, and fresh ideas, and be a part of technology innovation at its best!
Location/Region: Herndon, VA