Koons Ford in Sterling VA is now accepting applicants for an New Car and Truck Sales Associates.
JOB DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Internet lead response and follow up
- Presenting and demonstrating new Ford Vehicles
- Negotiating and contracting sales
- Follow up and customer care before and after the sale
- Must have a great attitude and good work ethic
- Must have a buring desire to be successful and make great money
- Must enjoy working with people and helping others
- Must be very competetive yet a team player
- Must have good communication and people skills
SOME BENEFITS INCLUDE
- $2500 Paid Training
- Typical Annual Earnings from $50k to over $120k for top producers
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) plan
- Medical benefits
- Flexible spending Plan
- Huge Inventory
This is an excellent opportunity for the highly motivated! It does require about 50 hours per week but is a very rewarding career with excellent compensation and benefits. It isn't hard work at all but does require availability, persistance and a willingness to learn and grow.
Qualities we are looking for include enthusiasm, positive attitude, good personality, good communication skills, good phone skills and people skills, ability to listen, learn and adapt. Above all else, a burning desire to work hard and make lots of money. This is one career that you truly get out of it what you put into it.
Koons Sterling Ford is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a Drug Free work environment.
All applicants are subject to a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Jim Koons Automotive is voted one of the best places to work in the D.C. metro area by the Washington Business Journal and was the only car dealership to make the list. Click Here for details. The Jim Koons Automotive Group is made up of 20 Dealerships making us the largest privately owned dealership group in the Nation. The Koons Group has four Ford Dealerships making us the Premier Ford Dealer in Northern VA.
Location/Region: Sterling, VA