The Sales Coordinator provides best in class support to the Sales Manager – Value Line on all coordination of information and follow up in order to meet the needs of the commercial business and our customers. The role is very dynamic and works cross-functionally to trouble-shoot questions and issues. The Sales Coordinator must understand all aspects of the business, learn all the products, and develop relationships throughout the company, from order services to product management, to production and shipping. The need for excellent written and oral communications skills is essential to proactively support the commercial team. Multi-tasking and trouble-shooting skills are a must, as well as attention to detail.
· Place Value Line Program orders into provided PR documents from Product Management team with accuracy and timeliness
· Responsible for order accuracy - orders must be reviewed by style, color, units, delivery, assorted case packs and price before order is sent to factory and processing team
· Responsible for order confirmation - orders must be confirmed as Crossdock, Inventory or FOB before they are given to order processing team
· Responsible for placing orders with overseas team for import goods
· Keep track of inventory orders - update PR’s and Inventory reports as goods are sold
· Coordinate all sales support materials including sample needs for customer meetings
· Respond in a timely manner, same day, to all incoming inquiries from the sales team and sales agents with a sense of urgency to problem solving
· Back up to Order Services team on Customer Service calls / emails as needed
· Back up to Office Coordinator as needed
This position has the responsibility of maintaining complete discretion and confidentiality of all product launches and Company information.
Required Experience & Skills:
· 1+ years of strong sales team/administrative experience or customer service background in the consumer goods industry
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Proficiency in MAS200 accounting systems and CRM database preferred
· Demonstrated initiative by providing suggestions for continuous process improvements, operational efficiencies/best practices, and utilizing strong problem-solving skills to resolve issues
· Knowledge & maintained interest in fashion, fragrance & home décor history & trends
· Ability to work within a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
· Superb oral and written communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively cross functionally and with customers, as well as work independently
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy
*All job descriptions are subject to change based on the needs of the business
Pacific Trade International (PTI) is a fully integrated, multi-branded, global innovator of high fragrance, fragrance technology, and home decor products. The Chesapeake Bay Candle brand is synonymous with stylish design and unique, nature-inspired fragrances from Maryland's idyllic shoreline.
With operational headquarters based in Rockville, Maryland, Pacific Trade International/Chesapeake Bay Candle is proud to be a part of Newell Brands, a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate®, Sharpie®, EXPO®, Parker®, Elmer’s®, Calphalon®, Rubbermaid®, Graco®, Baby Jogger®, Aprica®, Goody®, Rubbermaid Commercial Products®, Coleman®, First Alert®, FoodSaver®, Jostens®, NUK®, Oster®, Sunbeam® and Yankee Candle®. Driven by a sharp focus on the consumer, leading investment in innovation and brands, and a performance-driven culture, Newell Brands helps consumers achieve more where they live, learn, work and play.