Inside Sales Media Consultant
This position focuses on developing revenues from new advertisers and growing revenue from existing advertisers. This role builds profitable advertising accounts with new and existing advertisers to which they offer multiple media advertising solutions to achieve targeted, profitable revenue.
- Provide good customer service
- Follow through to maintain long-term client relationships
- Prepare target list for selling opportunities
- Manage multiple priorities across a variety of platforms
- Practices, memorizes, internalizes scripts
- Selling daily classified, retail and online advertising to active/non-active and new businesses using verbal and written skills
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Positive Attitude
- Organized, systematic, and detail-oriented
- Ability to self-generate leads
- Strong Problem Solving and Decision Making Abilities
- Communicate Effectively with Peers, Superiors and Customers in written and verbal form
- Maintain Dependability and Professionalism
- Ability to Multi-task and Work Efficiently Under Tight Deadlines
- Results oriented and high achiever
The Journal offers a friendly working environment. This full-time position is ideal for those looking for an opportunity to help local businesses succeed in their marketing efforts. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefit package.
If you are looking to evolve, grow and deliver custom solutions, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location/Region: Martinsburg, WV (25401)