Job Title: Counter Sales I
Location: Frederick, MD
Reports To: Branch Manager
General Summary: Entry level Counter Sales position that includes answering telephone calls, locating items, servicing customers, using computer to generate invoice, loading item(s) in customer's vehicle and delivering product to customer location. Uses all available resources to locate product. Maintains self service area along with creating and maintaining branch displays. Good interpersonal skills necessary to service customers in the branch, on the telephone or at the delivery site. Pre-employment screening required.
• Basic understanding of Heating and Cooling systems (matrix).
• Knowledge of basic math skills.
• Ability to read invoices, catalogs, stock numbers and descriptions to accurately identify items.
• Heavy lifting.
• Knowledge of material handling equipment in order to safely move product weighing more than 70 pounds.
• Valid drivers license, safe driving record; ability to operate manual transmission if applicable.
R.E. Michel Company offers a full benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) and more coupled with opportunities for advancement. Visit our website at www.remichel.com.
Please Note: When you click on the Apply Online Now button below, and we hope that you do, you will be redirected to RE Michel’s Applicant Tracking site “localjobsnetwork.com” this is where you will complete your application for employment and provide a copy of your resume if required.
R.E. Michel Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran status or any other protected status.