Planar Monolithics Industries, Inc.
• Assemble, solder and surface mount RF/microelectronics boards under a microscope
• Meet weekly assembly production goals set by supervisor
• Learn new manufacturing processes
• Must have experience in microelectronic assembly that
includes surface-mount technology, hand soldering and ribbon/wire bonding of electronic components under a microscope
• Must have working knowledge of bonders and welders
• Position requires detail and precise assembly requiring dexterity in handling small tools and parts
• Ability to read assembly prints and component lists is required
• Education: High School Diploma or GED minimum
• Experience: 1 – 5 years preferred
Apply Online Now!
(For Frederick, MD Facilities
Planar Monolithics Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.