Commercial Glass Mechanic
-Minimum 5-Years Experience Required-
Reflections Glass, LLC – Frederick, MD
Seeking an experienced commercial glass Mechanic. Candidate should be able to effectively communicate with customers, subcontractors and coworkers. Candidate will be responsible for laying-out, field measuring and planning to successfully execute glass & glazing installations. Candidate must be familiar with storefront, curtain wall, window, glass and ACM panels systems as well as be proficient at installing, adjusting, and repairing storefront/all-glass doors. Candidate must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record, be OSHA 10 certified and be available to work 40-50 hours per week.
Scope of work:
- Assume responsibility for the projects from the initial site visit through completion
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with project managers, contractors/customers and other trades onsite
- Curtain wall/storefront fabrication, layout & installation
- Interior/exterior glass wall system layout & installation
- Wall panel system layout and installation
- Door & hardware installation
- Follow directions and installation procedures
- Read and understand shop drawings
- Ability to caulk
- Keep track of and log hours, helper hours and subcontractor hours on a daily basis
- Responsible for keeping company vehicles clean and stocked. Responsible for monitoring assigned vehicles and communicating any necessary maintenance and/or repairs required.
- Any other duties as required
- Competitive pay
- 401 (K) Options
- Paid Holidays
- Performance-based Bonuses
- Health Insurance Assistance
Apply online today!